ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Pre-pubertal boys between 6 and 10 years of age or girls between 6 and 9 years of age.
- Birth length- and/or birth weight-SDS adjusted to gestational age < -2.0 (Voigt et al. 2002, Voigt et al. 2006 or Lawrence et al. 1989).
- Current height-SDS < -2.5 (Brandt/Reinken 1992) and parental adjusted height-SDS below -1 (Hermanussen and Cole 2003).
- Growth velocity SDS < 0 during the last year before inclusion (Brandt/Reinken 1988).
- Severe SGA (birth weight or length < -4 SD) and clinically relevant dysmorphic
- Severe pre-maturity (GA < 32 weeks of gestation).
- Severe perinatal complications like asphyxia, sepsis, necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC),
respiratory distress syndrome, if associated with long-term sequelae (like short bowel
syndrome, bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), cerebral palsy etc).
- Inability to perform one- or two leg jumps from a standing position.
- Prior GH treatment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in