ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with either Intermediate-2 or High risk MDS or with AML (>20% bone marrow blasts) with stable low or normal white blood cell count (WBC). Patients should have failed one prior chemotherapy regimen which should have included a hypomethylating agent.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status (PS) of 0, 1 or 2.
- Discontinuation of prior treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the study.
- Adequate hepatic and renal function.
- Additional criteria exist.
- Concurrent cytotoxic therapy, or biological, endocrine and immunological response
- Previous radiation to >25% of bone marrow.
- Other active malignancies.
- Known positive serology for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Central nervous system involvement as documented by spinal fluid cytology.
- Active, uncontrolled infection.
- Additional criteria exist
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Houston, Texas