ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are not taking any treatment or are taking metformin (with no change in the treatment, including dose, over the past 2 months). Subjects previously treated with a sulfonylurea in combination with metformin may be eligible if switched over to metformin only for a minimum of 4 weeks before dosing.
- Male and/or female subjects (females will be women of non-childbearing potential) between the ages of 18 and 70 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 22 to 40 kg/m2
- Fasting C-peptide test result must be >0.4 nmol/L.
- HbA1c ≥7% and ≤11%. If the subject requires to be washed off a sulfonylurea, the HbA1c limits will be ≥7% and ≤9.5%.
- Screening fasting blood glucose, ≤60 or ≥270 mg/dL. One repeat screening fasting blood
glucose will be allowed.
- Previous treatment with an approved or investigational GLP-1 mimetic.
- Have a known allergy to yeast, yeast-derived or yeast containing products.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo