ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Man or nonlactating and nonpregnant woman, aged 18 to 70 years, inclusive, at the screening visit.
- Must meet criteria for rheumatoid arthritis with functional class I to III.
- Diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis more than 6 months before study day 1 and rheumatoid arthritis onset after 16 years of age
- Any significant health problems other than rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treatment of greater than 10 mg of prednisone per day.
- Treatment with cyclophosphamide.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama