ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The male patient must have had a documented clinical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction (ED) confirmed by a Sexual Health Inventory-Male (SHI-M) score of less than or equal to 21
- a stable female partner at least 21 years of age for at least 6 months prior to screening
- the couple must have been married or living together at the time of screening.
- The female partner must have answered "no intercourse," "sometimes," "a few times" or "almost never" on Question 3 of the Female Partner of ED Subject Questionnaire (FePEDS-Q)
- The male patient must not have had resting sitting and/or standing hypotension (BP <
90/50mmHg) or hypertension (BP > 170/110mmHg), or significant cardiovascular disease
in the last 3 months, including cardiac failure, myocardial infarction, unstable
angina, stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), symptomatic or clinically significant
- Female partners must not have had significant dyspareunia or lifelong significant
sexual dysfunction based on female partner's medical and sexual history at screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Braganca Paulista, SP
- New Haven, Connecticut