ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have a diagnosis (using the SCID-I/P at screening visit) of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder and judged to be stable (without hospitalization or acute exacerbation and functioning in society) on psychiatric treatment for at least the past 6 month.
- Current cigarette smokers (at least 15/day during the past year with no period of abstinence greater than 3 months in the past year) male or female, between the ages of 18 and 75 inclusive, who are motivated to stop smoking.
- Score 7 or higher on the Contemplation Ladder at the Screening, Week -1, and Baseline Visits.
- PANSS score >70 at Screen or Baseline Visit.
- Subjects hospitalized within the past six months due to suicidal ideation or suicidal
behavior or subjects considered to have serious suicidal ideation or suicidal behavior
within the past six moth.
- Subjects having active suicidal ideation or behavior identified at Screen, Week -1, or
- Subjects taking Bupropion.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California