ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Primary diagnosis of DSM-IV Major Depressive Disorder, single episode or recurrent, without psychotic features. Additional DSM-IV Axis I diagnoses will be permitted only if they are identified as secondary diagnoses.
- Hamilton-Depression rating scale (HAM-D; 17 item) total score ≥18 and HAMD item 1 (depressed mood) score ≥2.
- Use of an antidepressant within 2 weeks of baseline (4 weeks for fluoxetine)
- Current or past diagnosis of bipolar disorder or any psychotic disorder.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia