ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy:Matched for age (± 5 years), weight (± 10 kg), and gender (±2 subjects per gender)
- Subjects with hepatic disease: 1. mild impairment (child-pugh score 5-6), moderate (child-pugh score 7-9). 2. stable hepatic disease: no changes in the last 30 days. 3. stable dose of medication and/or treatment.
- All subjects: Non-prescribed use of drugs of abuse/recreational drugs; recent
treatment with experimental drugs or herbal experiments; ECG and blood pressure
falling outside of protocol-specified limits; history of regular tobacco use exceeding
- Normal subjects: medically important health conditions; recent use of prescription or
non-prescription medications; history of regular alcohol use exceeding
- Subjects with hepatic disease: child-puge score greater than 9; hepatic carcinoma and
hepatorenal syndrome;Undergone porta-caval shunt surgery; History of GI hemorrhage due
to esophageal varices or peptic ulcers less than 1 month prior to study entry;
significant hepatic encephalopathy; severe ascites and/or pleural effusion; Positive
blood alcohol test/alcohol breathalyzer at screening or on Day 0.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Miami, Florida
- Orlando, Florida