ABOUT THIS STUDY
- patients who weighed between 132 and 220 lb (60 and 100 kg) with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- a total PSA (prostate specific antigen) measurement of less than or equal to 10 µg/L within the 12 months prior to screening, were currently on doxazosin treatment for BPH, had been treated with doxazosin for a minimum of 2 months prior to first dose of study medication, and had received a minimum of 4 mg doxazosin once daily (from doxazosin supplied for this study) for 2 weeks prior to the first dose of study medication.
- subjects with a recent history (i.e. within 6 months prior to screening) of stroke or
- subjects with severe cardiovascular disorders such as unstable angina or severe
congestive heart failure
- subjects with known hereditary degenerative retinal disorders, such as retinitis
- subjects with a supine systolic/diastolic blood pressure of >170/100 mmHg or <100/60
mmHg either at screening or at the pre-dose measurements
- subjects receiving any other antihypertensive therapy other than doxazosin in the 3
weeks prior to the first dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Laguna Woods, California
- Newport Beach, California