ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27 to 40 kg/m2.
3. Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other trial procedures.
- Non-prescribed use of drugs of abuse/ recreational drugs;
- Recent treatment with experimental drugs or herbal experiments;
- EKG and blood pressure parameters falling outside of protocol-specified limits;
- History of regular alcohol or tobacco use exceeding protocol-specified limits;
grapefruit juice intolerance.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York