1. Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27 to 40 kg/m2.
3. Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests,
and other trial procedures.
- Non-prescribed use of drugs of abuse/ recreational drugs;
- Recent treatment with experimental drugs or herbal experiments;
- EKG and blood pressure parameters falling outside of protocol-specified limits;
- History of regular alcohol or tobacco use exceeding protocol-specified limits;
grapefruit juice intolerance.