ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients require a diagnosis of post-traumatic peripheral neuropathic pain (NeP), including post-surgical NeP and NeP due to peripheral nerve injury, which has lasted at least 3 months following the traumatic event.
- Patients during the screening week must have completed ≥ 4 daily pain scores and have an average daily pain score ≥ 4.
- Female patients of childbearing potential must have a negative urine pregnancy test at Screening and be practicing an acceptable form of contraception.
- Patients with neuropathic pain (NeP) that is not due to trauma; e.g. patients with
trigeminal neuralgia, central pain, complex region pain syndrome type I, phantom limb
pain, radiculopathy, painful diabetic neuropathy or post-herpetic neuralgia or
patients with any other co-existing pain which cannot be differentiate from NeP of
- Patients who have previously failed to respond to pregabalin at a total daily dose of
equal to or greater than 300 mg or are intolerant to those doses.
- Patients who have previously failed to respond to gabapentin at a total daily dose of
equal to or greater than 1800 mg.
- Patients with any type or history of malignancy, except either where there has been no
ongoing treatment for at least 6 months or all basal cell carcinomas; all patients
with a history of brain or spinal tumors will be excluded.
- Patients who currently have ongoing litigation related to any injury affecting their
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Calgary, Alberta
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Sarnia, Ontario