ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically- or cytologically-proven diagnosis of breast adenocarcinoma that is not amenable to surgery, radiation, or combined modality therapy with curative intent
- Measurable disease as per RECIST. Measurable lesions that have been previously irradiated will not be considered target lesions unless increase in size has been observed following completion of radiation therapy.
- Prior treatment with an anthracycline and a taxane in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant or metastatic disease settings.
- Histology of inflammatory carcinoma with no other measurable disease. Patients with
histology of inflammatory carcinoma are allowed on study if they have measurable
- Brain metastases, spinal cord compression, or carcinomatous meningitis, or
- Prior treatment with 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and 5-FU derivatives such as Furtulon
(5'-DFUR), Futraful/ Sunfural (tegafur), UFT/UFT-E (tegafur/uracil), TS-1
(tegafur/gimeracil/oteracil) or Mifurol (carmofur) in metastatic disease setting
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Anjo-city, Aichi
- Nagoya, Aichi
- Okazaki-City, Aichi
- Toyoake, Aichi
- Matsuyama-shi, Ehime
- Kure, Hiroshima
- Morioka, Iwate
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Sakai, Osaka
- Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Koto-ku, Tokyo