- 18 years of age or older at time of consent.
- Active, moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis defined by the following criteria:
Clinically stable, plaque psoriasis involving greater than or equal to 10% body
surface area (BSA) or PASI greater than or equal to 10.
- In the opinion of the investigator, failure, intolerance, contraindication or not a
candidate for the following: Methotrexate (MTX), cyclosporine and psoralen plus
ultraviolet A radiation (PUVA) therapy.
- Evidence of skin conditions (e.g., eczema) other than psoriasis that would interfere
with evaluations of the effect of study medication on psoriasis.
- Rheumatologic disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematous,
systemic vasculitis, scleroderma and polymyositis, or associated syndromes.
- Active or recent (within 2 years) tuberculosis (TB) infection.