ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Fulfill the American College of Rheumatology criteria for systemic sclerosis or:
2. Have no diseases that result in primary fibrosis of an organ system, including the skin and do not have an autoimmune disease
1. If the subject has systemic sclerosis resulting from an environmental exposure
2. If the subject has an autoimmune disease excluding scleroderma
3. If the subject has an active infection (including, but not limited to hepatitis B,
hepatitis C and HIV)
4. If the subject has been treated with cyclophosphamide in the past 8 weeks.
5. If the subject is prone to bleeding because they are on medications that thin the
blood or have a low platelet count.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Ann Arbor, Michigan