- Histologically or cytologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
- Progressive, metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer after failure of
docetaxel chemotherapy (resistant or intolerant).
- Progressive disease based on PSA progression, RECIST, or positive bone scan.
- ECOG 0 or 1.
- Prior treatment with sunitinib and/or more than 1 prior chemotherapy regimen in the
metastatic disease setting.
- Chemotherapy within 3 weeks.
- Impending complications from bone metastases.
- Ongoing urinary obstruction.
- Cardiac dysfunction, QTc >470 msec.
- CNS involvement.