ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have been diagnosed with plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months.
- Have plaque psoriasis covering at least 15% of their total body.
- Be a candidate for phototherapy or systemic treatment of psoriasis (either naïve or history of previous treatment).
- Be willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan and other study procedures.
- Currently have non-plaque forms of psoriasis or drug-induced psoriasis.
- Subject cannot discontinue systemic therapies and/or topical therapies for the
treatment of psoriasis and cannot discontinue phototherapy.
- Subject is participating in another trial using an investigational agent or procedure.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding or considering becoming pregnant.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina