- Have been diagnosed with plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months.
- Have plaque psoriasis covering at least 15% of their total body.
- Be a candidate for phototherapy or systemic treatment of psoriasis (either naïve or
history of previous treatment).
- Be willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan and other study
- Currently have non-plaque forms of psoriasis or drug-induced psoriasis.
- Subject cannot discontinue systemic therapies and/or topical therapies for the
treatment of psoriasis and cannot discontinue phototherapy.
- Subject is participating in another trial using an investigational agent or procedure.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding or considering becoming pregnant.