ABOUT THIS STUDY
- histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis with evidence of either metastatic disease (Stage IV) of locally recurrent disease not amenable to curative resection or radiation therapy (Stage IIIB).
- Her-2negative breast cancer or unknown Her-2 status.
- at least 1 measurable lesion as defined by RECIST.
- ECOG status 0-1
- adequate bone marrow, hepatic and renal function.
- left ventricular ejection fraction of greater than or equal to 50%.
- willingness to discontinue hormonal therapy.
- any previous chemotherapy for advanced disease.
- prior exposure to taxanes as (neo) adjuvant treatment less than 12 months prior to
- symptomatic brain metastases.
- prior anti-IGF-1R based investigational therapy.
- peripheral neuropathy greater than grade 2.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do
- Anyang, Gyeonggi-do
- Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do
- Goyang, Gyeonggi-do
- Iksan -si, Jeollabuk-do
- Seoul, Korea
- Cheonnam, South Jeolla Province