1. Men aged 20 to 45 years inclusive (healthy young male subjects) and ≥65 years
inclusive (healthy elderly male subjects)
2. Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day.
3. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead
1. Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
2. Subjects who are identified as being at risk for hypercoagulability
3. Use of any investigational or prescription drug within 30 days before test article