ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Men aged 20 to 45 years inclusive (healthy young male subjects) and ≥65 years inclusive (healthy elderly male subjects)
2. Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day.
3. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
1. Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
2. Subjects who are identified as being at risk for hypercoagulability
3. Use of any investigational or prescription drug within 30 days before test article
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- 5-4-12, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku