- Age at least 2 years but less than 18 years; JIA of any of the following subtypes:
oligoarthritis, polyarthritis, or stable systemic disease;
- new treatment (started not more than 6 months prior) with one NSAID (celecoxib or
- Patients with the following JIA subtypes: active systemic disease, psoriatic
Arthritis, enthesitis-related Arthritis, or undifferentiated arthritis;
- Patients with Reiter's syndrome; patients unlikely to complete 2 years of follow up;
- Patients who need to use multiple NSAIDs at the same time.