- Patients older than 18 years
- Patients with OAB after failure of previous antimuscarinic therapy - due to lack of
efficacy: persistence of storage symptoms.
- Required symptoms: micturition frequency 8 and more / 24 hours and urgency episodes ≥2
per day subjectively perceived as bothersome
- Due to intolerance: persistent and/or unacceptable adverse events
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to peanut or soya or any of the
- History of acute urinary retention (requiring catheterisation)
- Gastric retention
- Uncontrolled narrow angle glaucoma
- Myasthenia gravis
- Severe hepatic impairment (Child Pugh C)
- Concomitant use of potent CYP3A4 inhibitors in subjects with moderate to severe
hepatic or renal impairment
- Severe ulcerative colitis
- Toxic megacolon.