ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult patients (>18 years old)
- Diagnosis of transposition of the great arteries repaired with atrial switch procedures (Mustard or Senning).
- Regular follow up at tertiary referral center.
- Concomitant disease with life expectancy <1 year.
- Inclusion in heart transplant waiting list.
- Basal serum creatinine level > 1.5 mg/dl.
- Basal serum potassium level > 5.0 mmol/L.
- Intolerance to the investigational medical product.
- Treatment with spironolactone or eplerenone within the previous 6 months.
- Inability to undergo magnetic resonance imaging.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Denial of informed consent.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in