ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy, postmenopausal woman, (either naturally or surgically and have blood hormone levels consistent with a postmenopausal state for specified subjects) between the ages of 35 and 70 years, inclusive
- Have not participated in a clinical drug study for at least 30 days prior to study medication administration,
- Must not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse within 1 year and do not consume more than 2 standard units per day of alcohol (a standard unit equals 12 ounces of beer, 1 ½ ounces of 80-proof alcohol or 6 ounces of wine)
- Must either be a non-smoker or smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, and must be able to abstain from smoking during clinic confinements,
- Must not donate any other plasma or blood during the total study.
- All test results and study criteria for the study are met.
- Only healthy postmenopausal women are eligible.
- Health assessed by clinical chemistry laboratory results and physical exam.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Austin, Texas