- Healthy, postmenopausal woman, (either naturally or surgically and have blood hormone
levels consistent with a postmenopausal state for specified subjects) between the ages
of 35 and 70 years, inclusive
- Have not participated in a clinical drug study for at least 30 days prior to study
- Must not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse within 1 year and do not consume more
than 2 standard units per day of alcohol (a standard unit equals 12 ounces of beer, 1
½ ounces of 80-proof alcohol or 6 ounces of wine)
- Must either be a non-smoker or smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, and must be able
to abstain from smoking during clinic confinements,
- Must not donate any other plasma or blood during the total study.
- All test results and study criteria for the study are met.
- Only healthy postmenopausal women are eligible.
- Health assessed by clinical chemistry laboratory results and physical exam.