ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis on etanercept treatment according to the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), and applicable local guidelines
- Subjects for whom the decision has already been made to initiate treatment with etanercept
- Sepsis or risk of sepsis
- Current or recent infections, including chronic or localized, e.g. tuberculosis (TB)
- Vaccination with live vaccine in last 4 weeks, or expected to require such vaccination
during the course of the study
- Pre-existing or recent onset CNS demyelinating disease.
- Class III or IV congestive heart failure as defined by the New York Heart Association
classification or uncompensated congestive heart failure.
- Previous or ongoing treatment with etanercept
- Participation in other clinical or observational studies.
- Patients with psoriatic arthritis requiring continuous etanercept treatment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina