- Subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis on etanercept treatment according to
the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), and applicable local guidelines
- Subjects for whom the decision has already been made to initiate treatment with
- Sepsis or risk of sepsis
- Current or recent infections, including chronic or localized, e.g. tuberculosis (TB)
- Vaccination with live vaccine in last 4 weeks, or expected to require such vaccination
during the course of the study
- Pre-existing or recent onset CNS demyelinating disease.
- Class III or IV congestive heart failure as defined by the New York Heart Association
classification or uncompensated congestive heart failure.
- Previous or ongoing treatment with etanercept
- Participation in other clinical or observational studies.
- Patients with psoriatic arthritis requiring continuous etanercept treatment.