ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of SLE (by greater than or equal to 4 American College of Rheumatology [ACR] Revised Criteria) greater than 6 months before study day 1.
- History of a positive antinuclear antibody (ANA) titer greater than or equal to 1:160 or equivalent.
- Treatment with more than 20 mg of prednisone per day.
- Evidence of unstable clinically significant disease (e.g., cardiovascular,
cerebrovascular, respiratory, or renal disease, or any other unstable serious
disorder) other than SLE.
- History of cancer (other than resected cutaneous basal and squamous cell carcinoma or
in situ cervical cancer) with less than 5 years' documentation of a disease-free
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Mountain View, California