ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female daily smokeless tobacco users aged 18 years and older, who are motivated to stop use of all tobacco products.
- Subjects must be daily users of nicotine containing smokeless tobacco and using smokeless tobacco on at least 8 occasions per day averaged over a week.
- Have used smokeless tobacco for at least 1 year prior to screening with no period of abstinence >3 months in the past year.
- Subjects using nicotine containing products (including smoking tobacco) other than
smokeless tobacco for 3 months prior to screening.
- Subjects with exhaled Carbon Monoxide (CO) >10 ppm at baseline.
- Subjects who have used varenicline, bupropion, or NRT within 3 months of screening.
- Subjects currently or within the past 12 months requiring treatment for depression or
have a current or prior history of panic disorder, psychosis, bipolar disorder or any
other serious mental illness.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Houston, Texas