- CD22-positive, B-cell NHL which has progressed after 1 or 2 prior therapies.
- Patients who have progressed after at least 1 prior chemotherapy regimen for indolent
lymphoma, or 1/ 2 chemotherapy regimens, which include anthracylin or anthraquinon for
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status: 0/ 1.
- Patients must not have received monoclonal antibodies or radioimmunoconjugates within
3 months before first dose of test article.
- Patients must not have received bilateral pelvic irradiation.
- Patients must not have received chemotherapy, cancer immunosuppressive therapy, growth
factors (except erythropoietin), or investigational agents within 4 weeks before first
dose of test article.