ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Men aged 20 to 45 years, or greater than 65 years, inclusive, at screening and who agree to use a medically acceptable form of contraception during the study and to continue its use for 12 weeks after test article administration.
2. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory tests, vital sign measurements and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
1. Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
2. Any history or presence of chronic respiratory disorder or disease including but not
limited to asthma, sleep apnea, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- 5-4-12, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku