ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients at least 16 years old with prior extensive treatment experience with limited further options in need of maraviroc to constitute an effective HIV-1 treatment regimen.
- Have only CCR5-tropic HIV-1 virus
- CD4+ cell count < 200 cells/mm3
- CXCR4- or dual/mixed-tropic HIV-1 virus
- Patients who in the opinion of investigator are unlikely to derive benefit from
maraviroc as a result of severity of illness
- Patients who are pregnant or breast feeding an infant or planning to become pregnant.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.