ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female Chinese subjects aged 18-65 years (including 65) at screening.
- Subjects meeting the ICD-10 (Classification of Mental and Behavioral Disorders) criteria for schizophrenia (F20.X).
- Subjects who are in acute phase of schizophrenia and are appropriate to receive intramuscular medication for at least 3 days
- History of clinically significant physical illness especially myocardial infarction,
non compensatory heart failure etc.
- Subjects receiving an investigational agent in the previous 3 months prior to
- Use of antipsychotic agents within 12 hours or parenteral benzodiazepines within 4
hours prior to randomization and during the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario