- CD20 and CD22-positive, B-cell NHL which has progressed after 1 or 2 prior therapies.
- Prior therapy must have contained at least one dose of Rituximab therapy. Patients can
not be refractory to Rituximab (refractory = PD under treatment or within 6 month
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status: 0/ 1.
- Patients must not have received previous radioimmunotherapy.
- Patients tolerant to Rituximab.
- Patients must not have received chemotherapy, cancer immunosuppressive therapy, growth
factors (except erythropoietin), or investigational agents within 28 days before first
dose of test article.
- Candidate for potentially curative therapies
- Subjects must not have received previous radioimmunotherapy.
- Subjects with autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant within the last 6 months