ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient is ≥ 50 years old and in general good health. Patients with medically controlled chronic disease such as HTN, AODM, and hyperlipidemia may be included.
- Patient is capable of giving consent.
- Patient is willing and able to comply with the visit schedule and study procedures including follow-up visits.
- Patient has documented CNV secondary to AMD with evidence of active disease characterized by blood vessel leakage or evidence of hemorrhage.
- Patient has clear ocular media and adequate pupil dilation to allow good quality imaging by fundus photography.
- Patient's intraocular pressure is ≤ 25 mmHg
- Patient is of childbearing potential. Every female patient is considered of
child-bearing potential unless she has had sterilization surgery or is post-menopausal
and has not had a menstrual period for at least 12 months.
- Patient has CNV due to causes other than AMD, including ocular or periocular
- Patient has lesions not easily imaged and quantified.
- Patient has underlying systemic disease such as cardiac, neurological, infectious
disease, uncontrolled diabetes mellitis, or disease of the eye other than AMD. Patient
may have medically controlled glaucoma.
- Patient is participating in any concurrent interventional study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beverly Hills, California
- Pasadena, California
- Walnut Creek, California
- Miami, Florida
- Aiea, Hawaii
- Baltimore, Maryland
- New York, New York
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Petah Tikva,
- Tel Aviv,