- Patients histologically or cytologically diagnosed with advanced solid tumors
- Patients for whom standard therapies have not been effective, or for whom there are no
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (PS) of 0, 1 or 2
- Patients with no uncontrolled hypertension
- Patients who have central lung lesions involving major blood vessels
- Patients who require anticoagulant therapy.
- Patients with active epilepsy seizure or symptoms, with brain metastases requiring
treatment, with spinal cord compression and with carcinomatous meningitis.