ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy men and women aged 18 to 55 years. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history and physical examination, laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- History of being a nonsmoker for at least 1 year.
- Subjects have to be either extensive CYP2D6 metabolizers with a normal complement of 1 or 2 fully active enzyme gene alleles or poor CYP2D6 metabolizers (lack of active enzyme gene alleles) via genetic testing of a blood sample.
- Presence or history of any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory,
gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or
psychiatric disease or any severe conditions of the ears, eyes or throat (such as
glaucoma or increased intraocular pressure).
- Known or suspected alcohol abuse or consumption of more than 2 standard units per day
(a standard unit equals 12 ounces of beer, 1½ ounces of 80-proof alcohol, or 6 ounces
of wine) within the past 6 months.
- Known or suspected current abuse of prohibited drugs or other substances. Use of any
hormonal therapy within 30 days before study day -1 until the end of the partial
inpatient confinement period.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey