ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with a histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced malignant solid tumor for which there is no currently approved treatment or which is unresponsive to currently approved therapies;
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-1. Patients with performance status 2 could be eligible upon agreement between sponsors and investigators;
- Adequate bone marrow, renal, liver and cardiac functions;
- History of Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Drugs with known CYP2D6 inhibitory effects
- Drugs that are highly dependent on CYP2D6 for metabolism.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Buffalo, New York
- San Antonio, Texas