- Patients with a histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced malignant solid
tumor for which there is no currently approved treatment or which is unresponsive to
currently approved therapies;
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-1. Patients with
performance status 2 could be eligible upon agreement between sponsors and
- Adequate bone marrow, renal, liver and cardiac functions;
- History of Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Drugs with known CYP2D6 inhibitory effects
- Drugs that are highly dependent on CYP2D6 for metabolism.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.