ABOUT THIS STUDY
One or more of the following:
- Familiar History of early-onset cardiovascular disease (male < 55 or female < 65).
- Type 2 Diabetes mellitus or type 1 with microalbuminuria.
- Essential High Blood Pressure.
- Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Primary hyperlipidemia.
The presence of two or more of the following:
- Current smoker.
- Physical inactivity.
- High blood pressure (recently diagnosed).
- Abdominal perimeter: > 102 cm. males; > 88 cm. females.
- Total cholesterol > 240 mg/dL.
- HDL cholesterol ≤ 40 mg/dL males, ≤ 50 mg/dL females.
- Age < 40 or > 74 years old.
- Previous Cardiovascular Event.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Lleida, Catalunya