ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically- or cytologically-confirmed diagnosis of squamous NSCLC Stage IIIB with malignant effusion (fluid cytology demonstrating malignant cells required), Stage IV, or recurrent disease after definitive local therapy
- Candidate for primary treatment with cisplatin and gemcitabine
- Presence of measurable disease by RECIST
- Adequate organ function as defined by the following criteria: ECOG performance status of 0 or 1
- Prior systemic treatment for Stage IIIB (with malignant effusion) or Stage IV NSCLC.
- One or more lung lesions with cavitation, or any lesion invading or abutting a major
blood vessel as assessed by CT or MRI.
- History of hemoptysis > ½ tsp (2.5 ml) of blood per day for a day or more within 1
week of study treatment, or Grade 3 or 4 hemoptysis within 4 weeks of study treatment
- NCI CTCAE Grade 3 hemorrhage from any cause within 4 weeks of study treatment
- Preexisting uncontrolled hypertension as documented by 2 baseline blood pressure
readings taken at least 1 hour apart.
- Untreated brain metastases.
- Need for therapeutic anticoagulation, regular use of aspirin (> 325 mg/day), NSAID or
other medications known to inhibit platelet function.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Wodzislaw Sl.,
- Cluj-Napoca, Cluj