ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age ≥12
- <90 days following Allogeneic Transplantation.
- ANC>500/ul for 3 consecutive days.
- ≥50% donor cells in all cellular fractions tested.
- No active grade II or higher acute graft versus host disease
- Receiving ≤ 1 mg/kg/day Methylprednisolone or equivalent
- Documentation of morphologic or radiographic remission within 45 days of protocol enrollment
- Patients with acute organ dysfunction requiring monitoring in the Intensive Care unit
or receiving invasive interventions that may include, Hemodialysis ,CVVHD, or any form
of mechanical ventilation including CPAP/BiPap at the time of starting therapy.
- Pregnant or lactating patients and those without a negative pregnancy test.
- Patients must have a life expectancy of at least 3 months.
- Patients must be HIV negative.
- Patients must not be receiving investigational agents for treatment of GVHD.
- Patients with severe veno-occlusive disease as determined by standard criteria.
- Patients with Type 1 Diabetes at the time of initiation of stem cell transplantation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Durham, North Carolina