ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have a current diagnosis of schizophrenia
- Subjects must be on ongoing maintenance antipsychotic monotherapy or combination therapy with risperidone, olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone, aripiprazole, or paliperidone.
- Evidence of stable symptomatology ≥3 months (eg, no hospitalizations for schizophrenia, no increase in level of psychiatric care due to worsening of symptoms of schizophrenia).
- Subjects with a current DSM-IV axis I diagnosis other than schizophrenia.
- Current treatment with conventional antipsychotics (e.g. fluphenazine, haloperidol) or
clozapine, or the use of adjunctive anticholinergic treatment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario