- Have a current diagnosis of schizophrenia
- Subjects must be on ongoing maintenance antipsychotic monotherapy or combination
therapy with risperidone, olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone, aripiprazole, or
- Evidence of stable symptomatology ≥3 months (eg, no hospitalizations for
schizophrenia, no increase in level of psychiatric care due to worsening of symptoms
- Subjects with a current DSM-IV axis I diagnosis other than schizophrenia.
- Current treatment with conventional antipsychotics (e.g. fluphenazine, haloperidol)
or clozapine, or the use of adjunctive anticholinergic treatment.