- For inclusion into the study, women must be healthy and postmenopausal (either
naturally or surgically) between the ages of 35 and 70, inclusive.
- Blood hormone levels must be consistent with a postmenopausal state (for specified
- They can either be a non-smoker or smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, and be able
to abstain from smoking during clinic confinements
- A subject will be excluded from participation if they :
- Have participated in a clinical drug study within 30 days prior to study medication
- Have a history of drug or alcohol abuse within 1 year or consume more than 2 standard
units per day of alcohol (a standard unit equals 12 ounces of beer, 1 ½ ounces of
80-proof alcohol or 6 ounces of wine);
- Donate any other plasma or blood during the total study.