ABOUT THIS STUDY
- For inclusion into the study, women must be healthy and postmenopausal (either naturally or surgically) between the ages of 35 and 70, inclusive.
- Blood hormone levels must be consistent with a postmenopausal state (for specified subjects).
- They can either be a non-smoker or smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, and be able to abstain from smoking during clinic confinements
- A subject will be excluded from participation if they :
- Have participated in a clinical drug study within 30 days prior to study medication
- Have a history of drug or alcohol abuse within 1 year or consume more than 2 standard
units per day of alcohol (a standard unit equals 12 ounces of beer, 1 ½ ounces of
80-proof alcohol or 6 ounces of wine);
- Donate any other plasma or blood during the total study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Austin, Texas