ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 18-60 years of age
- Smoke at least 15 cigarettes daily
- Expired-air carbon monoxide (CO) > 10 ppm
- Medically eligible to receive Varenicline.
- Patients who are pregnant or lactating
- Who show evidence of renal dysfunction (BUN > 25 mg/dL, or creatinine > 1.3 mg/dL)
- Are using other smoking cessation medications
- Have current psychiatric disorders (i.e. major depression, manic depression, and/or
psychotic episodes) as determined by the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM
Disorders (SCID) (First et al., 1996), will be excluded
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Tampa, Florida
- Copenhagen, Hellerup