ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically confirmed soft-tissue sarcoma suitable for neoadjuvant radiotherapy and surgery
- minimum age 16 years
- ECOG performance status =1
- life expectancy of greater than 6 months
- patients must have normal organ and marrow function
- no evidence of a bleeding or thrombotic tendency, and no evidence of arterial or venous thrombosis
- not pregnant or breastfeeding
- the ability to give written informed consent.
- Soft-tissue sarcoma located in sites where radiotherapy is associated with significant
exposure of abdominal viscera
- patients with other invasive malignancies, with the exception of non-melanoma skin
cancer, in the last 5 years
- patients receiving any other therapeutic investigational agents
- patients who are receiving concurrent treatment with any other anti-cancer therapy
- evidence of distant metastases
- uncontrolled intercurrent illness
- patients who are pregnant or breast feeding.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- Edinburgh, Scotland