ABOUT THIS STUDY
- male subjects aged 18 years or older;
- subjects with psoriasis vulgaris in a chronic stable phase and stable plaques with an area sufficient for six treatment fields;
- the physical examination must be without disease findings unless the investigator considers an abnormality to be irrelevant to the outcome of the study;
- written informed consent obtained.
- subjects who require systemically acting medications for the treatment of psoriasis,
which might counter or influence the study objectives, e.g. corticosteroids,
- local treatment with antipsoriatics (except for salicylic acid in vaseline) in the 4
weeks preceding and during the study (corticosteroids 8 weeks);
- systemic treatment with antipsoriatics in the three months preceding and during the
- treatment with systemic or locally acting medications which might counter or influence
the study aim (e.g. glucocorticosteroids, MAO inhibitors, anti-epileptic drugs,
anti-psychotic drugs) or medications which are known to provoke or aggravate
psoriasis, e.g. β-blocker, antimalarial drugs within two weeks before the beginning of
the study and during the study;
- known allergic reactions to the active ingredients or other components of the study
preparations or comparators;
- evidence of drug abuse;
- UV-therapy within four weeks before beginning and during the study;
- symptoms of a clinically significant illness that may influence the outcome of the
study in the four weeks before and during the study;
- participation in another clinical trial involving pharmaceutical products in the four
weeks preceding and during the study;
- in the opinion of the investigator or physician performing the initial examination the
patient should not participate in the study, e.g. due to probable noncompliance or
inability to understand the study and give adequately informed consent.
- subject is institutionalized because of legal or regulatory order.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina