ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age 40-90
- Male or female
- Type 2 diabetes
- Known pregnancy or nursing.
- Females of child bearing potential must have been surgically sterilized or be post
- Known vascular disease
- Inability to complete MRI scan
- Symptoms of claudication
- Use of a nitrate medicine
- Use of any cholesterol-lowering agent
- LDL < 70
- Acute illness
- Liver disease
- Contraindication to getting an MRI scan (i.e. electronic implant, shrapnel, cerebral
aneurysm clip, welding history).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Nashville, Tennessee