1. Men or women of nonchildbearing potential (WONCBP) aged 18 to 50 years inclusive on
study day 1. WONCBP may be included if they are either surgically sterile
(hysterectomy and/or oophorectomy) or postmenopausal for ≥ 1 year (with
follicle-stimulating hormone [FSH] ≥ 38 mIU/mL) and must have a negative serum
pregnancy test result before administration of test article.
2. Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 30.0 kg/m2 and body weight ≥ 50 kg.
3. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
1. Family history QT prolongation, syncope, seizure, or unexplained cardiac related
2. Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
3. Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.