- Post-bronchodilator FEV1/ FVC ratio of
- Post bronchodilator FEV1 of 50-80% (inclusive) of predicted.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 35 kg/m2; and a total body weight greater that 40
- Current smokers, or ex-smokers who have abstained from smoking for at least 6 months.
- Subjects having more than 2 exacerbations requiring treatment with oral steroids or
hospitalization for the treatment of COPD in the previous year.
- History of lower respiratory tract infection or significant disease instability during
the month preceding screening or during the period between screening and