ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age ≥ 20 years outpatient (regardless of sex)
- Patients diagnosed as non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF)
- One or more following risks of stroke.
- Recent cerebral infarction (includes TIA) within 4 weeks of week 0.
- Subjects who have or are suspected to have a serious/hereditary bleeding tendency,
such as disseminated intravascular coagulation syndrome (DIC), congenital platelet
dysfunction and von Willebrand disease (those suspected from the family history are
- Subjects who have or are suspected to have a serious/hereditary thrombogenic tendency
(those suspected from the family history are included) or those who require
continuation of the Warfarin therapy.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nagoya, Aichi
- Seto, Aichi
- Touon, Ehime
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka
- Ogaki, Gifu
- Isezaki, Gunma
- Shibukawa, Gunma
- Sapporo, Hokkaido
- Higashiibaraki-gunn Ibarakimachi, Ibaraki
- Zentsuji, Kagawa
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa
- Tsu, Mie
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Iwakuni, Yamaguchi
- Barcelona, Cataluña