ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men and women subjects aged 18 years or older.
- Current outpatient treatment with extended-release venlafaxine HCl (U.S. marketed brand Effexor XR®), within the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved dosage range for depression (37.5 mg/day to 225 mg/day), for 8 weeks or less.
- Ability to have a blood draw within 4 to 12 hours of the most recent dose of Effexor XR®.
- Determination by the investigator that a blood draw is contraindicated.
- Participation in an investigational study within the past 30 days where the study
medication is not known.
- Previous treatment with Effexor XR® or extended-release venlafaxine HCl (generic) in
the 6 months prior to current treatment regimen.
- Treatment with DVS SR within the last 30 days.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kingston, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Los Angeles, California
- Oxford, Oxfordshire