- Men and women subjects aged 18 years or older.
- Current outpatient treatment with extended-release venlafaxine HCl (U.S. marketed
brand Effexor XR®), within the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved dosage
range for depression (37.5 mg/day to 225 mg/day), for 8 weeks or less.
- Ability to have a blood draw within 4 to 12 hours of the most recent dose of Effexor
- Determination by the investigator that a blood draw is contraindicated.
- Participation in an investigational study within the past 30 days where the study
medication is not known.
- Previous treatment with Effexor XR® or extended-release venlafaxine HCl (generic) in
the 6 months prior to current treatment regimen.
- Treatment with DVS SR within the last 30 days.