ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Eighteen years of age or older with diagnosis of RA based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) criteria and in accordance with local guidelines.
- Patients eligible to anti-TNF therapy
- Patients naïve to anti-TNFa drugs
- Patients with radiography (hands and feet) executed by 6 months before the baseline or at baseline according to modified Sharp Van der Hejde method [Sharp JT et al. 1985; Sharp JT. Et al. 1989; Van der Heijde DM et al. 1989] Patients capable of understanding and completing the questionnaire Patients capable of understanding and signing an informed consent form
- Patients with tumors
- Patients already included in clinical trials
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama