- Eighteen years of age or older with diagnosis of RA based on the 1987 American
College of Rheumatology (ACR) criteria and in accordance with local guidelines.
- Patients eligible to anti-TNF therapy
- Patients naïve to anti-TNFa drugs
- Patients with radiography (hands and feet) executed by 6 months before the baseline
or at baseline according to modified Sharp Van der Hejde method [Sharp JT et al.
1985; Sharp JT. Et al. 1989; Van der Heijde DM et al. 1989] Patients capable of
understanding and completing the questionnaire Patients capable of understanding and
signing an informed consent form
- Patients with tumors
- Patients already included in clinical trials