- Woman aged 18 years or older.
- Confirmed pathologic diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Locally advanced, metastatic, or locoregional recurrent breast cancer not amenable to
curative treatment with surgery or radiotherapy.
- Surgically sterile or postmenopausal woman.
- Documented ER+ and/or PgR+ and erbB2- tumor.
- Progression of locally advanced or metastatic disease during treatment with a
nonsteroidal AI or tamoxifen, or progression during treatment with (or within 6 months
of discontinuation of) an adjuvant nonsteroidal AI.
- Prior exemestane, prior bosutinib, or any other prior anti-Src therapy.
- More than 1 prior endocrine treatment for locally advanced or MBC.
- More than 1 prior cytotoxic chemotherapy regimen in metastatic setting.
- Bone or skin as the only site of disease.