ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically-proven diagnosis of malignant GIST (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors).
- Evidence of unidimensionally measurable disease
- Failure of prior treatment with imatinib or intolerant to imatinib
- Male or female, 18 years of age or older.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) performance status 0 or 1.
- Resolution of all acute toxic effects
- Adequate organ function.
- Anticancer treatment after last dose of imatinib
- Major surgery within 4 weeks or radiation therapy within 2 weeks.
- Grade 3 hemorrhage within 4 weeks prior to starting the study treatment.
- Diagnosis of second malignancy within the last 5 years.
- History of brain disease.
- Cardiac disease within 12 months.
- Thyroid function abnormality.
- Ongoing cardiac dysrhythmias.
- Uncontrolled hypertension.
- Ongoing treatment with anticoagulant and CYP3A4 inhibitors and inducers.
- HIV or AIDS related illness.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nanjing, Jiangsu